The Workshop “Management of Orthopedic Implant-Associated Infections: Current concepts and Future Challenges” is organized in cooperation with Queensland University of Technology & University of Queensland. It will be held on February 8-9, 2019 in Brisbane, Australia.
The Symposium introduces modern concepts for management of implant-associated infections, based on current knowledge and scientific evidence. Implementing this concept can significantly improve the eradication of infection and leads to better patient outcome.
Focus topics include:
- Practical diagnostic algorithm
- New multidisciplinary approaches for managing Biofilm associated infection in Orthopedic and Trauma surgery
- Local antimicrobial therapy, drug delivery systems, bone substitutes and bone grafts
- Prof. Michael Schuetz, Queensland University of Technology, Brisbane, Australia
- Prof. David Paterson, University of Queensland, Brisbane, Australia
- Ass-Prof. Andrej Trampuz, Charité – Universitätsmedizin, Berlin, Germany
More information about the workshop is available here.
You can find the program here.
Registration fee: 250,00 Australian Dollars (AUD), 200,00 Australian Dollars (AUD) for eraly birds until January 6th