You are invited to participate in the 34th Annual Meeting of the EBJIS, which will be held 10-12 September 2015, in Estoril, Portugal.
This educational Congress will focus on:
- Osteo-articular infections in the pediatric age
- Diagnostic tools in MSK infections
- Revision Surgery in infected joint replacement
- Septic Non-Union
- The Bone Defect in Septic Surgery
- Quality Management for Septic Surgery - Is there a European Approach?
- Economical impact of the "Septic Patient" - How to prevent costs?
The Scientific Programme will include overviews, state of the art lectures and controversial debates. Outstanding leaders as faculty will present both pro and con positions while further challenging and exploring the optimal treatment for patients, with emphasis on the appropriate use of new and emerging treatment options.