Join our Online Seminar on Fracture-Related Infections (FRI) in November 2021!
October 15, 2021
In the Online Seminar on Management of Fracture-Related Infection (FRI) basic and advanced algorithms for successful bone infection management will be presented, interpreted and critically discussed. The content of Pocket Guides and relevant literature will be reviewed. An interdisciplinary team of world’s leading experts will share their experience and practical tips on modern management of bone infection after trauma and fracture fixation.
The Seminar is organized in 4 modules including a mixture of overview lectures, e-learning tools, case presentations, voting and moderated chat discussion.
– Submit your own clinical case, questions and comments
– Get access to the recordings of all sessions
– Get all speaker’s presentations and selected literature
– Obtain up to 8 CME credits
– New interactive features: chat, votings, discussions, e-learning